[Oasfaa] Committee Volunteers

Nancy Moats nmoats at usao.edu
Mon Feb 1 10:06:05 CST 2010

The SWASFAA President, Lee Carrillo, is requesting some names for committee
volunteers.  Each state needs to be represented on each committee.

The Conference Committee typically meets twice a year while the other
committees usually meet through conference calls.  Follow the link to see
the existing  committees.

http://swasfaa.org/docs/toc_leadership.html

The SWASFAA Conference for 2010 will be held in New Orleans and negotiations
have produced some reasonable room and parking rates.

Please let me know if you can volunteer and I will pass the names along to
Lee.

Nancy Moats