[Oasfaa] Bankruptcy

Billie Stewart billie.stewart at swcu.edu
Tue Feb 2 14:08:12 CST 2010

Ok I found the answer to my question and yes the student is eligible for FSA
funds because of the status code BK which on page 1-53 of the fed. student
handbook says that a student is eligible for fsa funds because they were not
in default.  I still don't know if I need an additional documentation
though.  I am thinking no but if someone knows the right answer to that one
I would appreciate it.

Billie