[Oasfaa] power outage

Myrna Cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:52:14 CST 2010

Hello,

WOSC and most of Southwest Oklahoma lost power the morning of 1-28-10.   The
college's power came back on the following Tues. night or Wed. morning
2-3-10.  If you sent an email to us during that time, please resend it.  We
are not ignoring you, we just lost our email during that time period.  I
hope we didn't miss out on anything from the Department of Education during
that time.  Thanks for your help.

My electricity came back on this past Sunday night (eleven days later) and I
was never more excited to be able to do laundry etc.!!  Hope you all made it
okay thru the ordeal.  I'd still rather be here than in Haiti!!

Myrna Cross
Western Oklahoma State College
2801 N. Main
Altus, OK  73521