[Oasfaa] (no subject)

CStanfield at tulsacc.edu CStanfield at tulsacc.edu
Mon Feb 22 14:11:35 CST 2010

What: Free Financial Aid Support Staff Training

When: Monday, March 1st, Registration 9:30- 10:00, Training 10:00- 12:00,
Lunch 12:00- 1:00, Training 1:00- 3:00.

Where: Northeastern State University - Broken Arrow Campus Building G Room
112

We still have space for a day of free training. We will start the day with
a refresher course of dealing with difficult customers, listening skills
and e-mail etiquic, presented by OGSLP. After a lunch of catching up with
old friends, Dr. Gary Conti will present learning strategy.

Because there is no cost, it will not be necessary to pre-register for the
training. However, since lunch will be provided, I need your help with an
accurate count for lunch. Therefore, as you have so graciously done in the
past, would you please simply reply to this email and confirm how many you
anticipate will be coming from your office?

Driving directions: click on the pdf below.

Thanks
Carol Stanfield
Tulsa Community College
Financial Aid Processing Center Supervisor
3727 East Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115