[Oasfaa] State Regents - Director of Scholarship and Grant Administration

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 14 13:36:41 CST 2010

We are very pleased to announce that next Tuesday, January 19, Irala
Magee will begin her employment with the State Regents as Director of
Scholarship and Grant Administration.  As most of you know, Irala has
been Director of Financial Aid at Northwestern Oklahoma State University
in Alva for the past eight years.  We are very excited about Irala
joining us and look forward to benefiting from her years of financial
aid experience as well as her institutional perspective.  We hope you
will join us in welcoming Irala to this important position.

Irala's contact information at the State Regents will be:

Director of Scholarship and Grant Administration
Phone:  405-225-9378
Email:  imagee at osrhe.edu

Irala's official appointment as Director is scheduled to be formally
considered by our State Regents at their next regular meeting on January
28, but we wanted you to know that she will be assuming her duties next
Tuesday.

Bryce Fair
Associate Vice Chancellor for Scholarships & Grants
Phone:  405-225-9162
Fax:  405-225-9392
e-mail:  bfair at osrhe.edu <mailto:bfair at osrhe.edu>

Mailing address: