[Oasfaa] Hijacked e-mail account

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Fri Jul 2 12:49:14 CDT 2010

Hi,

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. I just wanted to let you know
that apparently my old AOL e-mail account was compromised and generated
some spam type e-mails. If you receive anything from RON1BOK @ AOL. COM
please disregard and treat as spam as I no longer utilize that e-mail
account. I heard from a couple of people who had received messages from
that address. I believe the problem is now resolved. Sorry for any
trouble or confusion that may have caused.

Have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend!

Ron Hancock
Regional Director - Partner Solutions
Nelnet Education Loan Servicing
918.369.1889 - office
405.826.4131 - cellular
ron.hancock at nelnet.net
www.nelnetloanservicing.com <http://www.nelnetloanservicing.com/>

Follow us at:

<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Lincoln-NE/Nelnet-Loan-Servic
ing/353090428575>       <http://twitter.com/nnloanservicing>

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.