[Oasfaa] ACG and NSLDS

Myrna Cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Mon Jul 19 16:06:58 CDT 2010

Hi,
I know this a crazy time but I thought I'd just warn my colleagues in,
Oklahoma anyway, that students who received spring 2010 acg's here at WOSC
do not show an accurate amount of acg disbursed on NSLDS.  For some reason
only about 25% of the acg's we paid for spring have shown up on NSLDS. They
were disbursed over three months ago and have had plenty of time to post
there.   I've contacted NSLDS, they said to contact COD.......  COD has been
working on this for about 3 weeks.
I decided I might just post on the list that there's a problem somewhere.  I
know what I've paid the students and COD matches with us, NSLDS is off.  I'm
afraid some of these students are going to end up being over awarded on ACG
at other schools they may be transferring to.  Hopefully the problem will be
fixed soon, but I know many of you have packaged lots of students at this
time.

This has definitely been a crazy year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myrna Cross
Western Oklahoma State College
2801 N. Main
Altus, OK  73521