[Oasfaa] Update on Bills introduced for 2010 session of Oklahoma Legislature

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Fri Mar 5 16:42:56 CST 2010

None of the six bills described in the e-mail below ever received an
initial hearing in committee and now are considered "dead" for the
session.  We'll keep an eye out to see if anything pops up in another
bill.  Otherwise, its currently pretty quiet as far as any legislative
changes related to our state scholarship and grant programs.
We'll keep you posted.

Let me know if you have questions.
Bryce Fair