[Oasfaa] passing of Irala Magee's mother

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Wed Mar 10 11:13:14 CST 2010

For those of you that know Irala Magee, we wanted to let you know that
Irala's mother passed away earlier this week at the age of 92.  The
funeral service is Saturday and Irala will be out of the office for the
remainder of this week.  She will return to our office on Monday.

Obituary and funeral service information is available at
http://www.funeralplan2.com/marshallfuneralhome/obituaries?id=193140
<http://www.funeralplan2.com/marshallfuneralhome/obituaries?id=193140>

Cards can be sent to:
Irala Magee
1304 Maple
Alva, OK  73717

Please forward this to any others you think would like to know.
Thanks,
Bryce

Bryce Fair
Associate Vice Chancellor for Scholarships & Grants
Phone:  405-225-9162
Fax:  405-225-9392
e-mail:  bfair at osrhe.edu <mailto:bfair at osrhe.edu>

Mailing address: