[Oasfaa] Financial Aid Officer
acarver at atienterprises.edu
Fri May 28 17:07:58 CDT 2010
Position at ATI's North Campus
Continued growth and expansion within the ATI Career Training Center network has increased the demand for qualified individuals serving in the personally rewarding field of financial aid processing and support.
ATI Career Training is accepting applications for the position of Financial Aid Officer. In this position you can help students realize their dreams by providing valuable guidance and support in preparing financial aid support.
ATI financial aid officers advise students and parents of financial aid options by conducting interviews and answering questions regarding financial aid policies and procedures. Collect, verify, review, and package information needed to evaluate and determine student needs.
Success in this position requires a person to continually drive top performance through competitive disciplined execution of the following:
* Teamwork with Admission department to move students through the enrollment process
* Provide student with financing options, payment plans and estimates
* Process loan applications and other financial aid forms
* Prepare award letters
* Speak with enrolled students via telephone within 48 hours of initial visit to complete financial aid paperwork
* Monitor student financial aid plan throughout their schooling and assist with necessary changes and updates
* Conduct exit interviews for graduate students, address remaining balances before graduation
* Run alternative loan documents or prepare payment plan
* Assist students with financial aid questions and paperwork
Job Requirements :
* High school diploma or equivalent is required; some college is preferred
* Previous experience with or technical knowledge of student financial aid programs or commercial loans preferred
* Strong commitment to customer service and exceptional phone skills
* Good organizational, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills are also required
* Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks and handling frequent interruptions
* Basic computer skills are required
** This position requires the right candidate to be flexible to work 1st or 2nd shift and rotating Saturdays
Please contact Chris Waters at cwaters at atienterprises.edu<mailto:cwaters at atienterprises.edu> or at (405)445-5760 if you are interested in this opportunity.
Director of Financial Aid
ATI Career Training Center
Campus #37, Oklahoma City South
7124 S. I-35 Service Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73122
acarver at atienterprises.edu<mailto:acarver at atienterprises.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OASFAA