[Oasfaa] Fwd: [swasfaaL] SWASFAA Conference and George Rodrigue Foundation

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.edu
Wed Nov 3 15:31:09 CDT 2010

>>> On 11/3/2010 at  3:29 PM, in message <20101103202900.18788.qmail at jera.pair.com>, <swasfaal at swasfaa.org> wrote:
Submitted:  November 3, 2010

From:  Gerri   Martinez
       gerri66 at nmsu.edu

Subject:  SWASFAA Conference and George Rodrigue
Foundation

Message:
Please join us in New Orleans for the SWASFAA Annual
Conference and Boot Camp.  Registration and Hotel
Information can be found online at
http://swasfaa.org/docs/conferences/toc_conferences.html.
Register prior to November 12, 2010 and you will avoid a
$50 late fee.

This year SWASFAA will be sponsoring the George Rodrigue
Foundation of the Arts.  This foundation provides art
material to Louisiana schools due to the lack of funding.
Mr. Rodrigue advocates that visual art helps in the
development of our youth. If you would like to donate
supplies, see the attached list. We will also be raffling
off a print that was donated by Mr. Rodrigue that is
valued at $500, tickets can be bought at the registration
desk for $5.00 each or a donation will be greatly
appreciated.  All donations will be recognized on the GRFA
website and printed material.  You can learn more about
the George Rodrigue Foundation of the Arts at
http://www.georgerodriguefoundation.org/index.html.

Click the following link to view attachment

http://www.swasfaa.org/ListLock/AFSukuhYBtmTWLsm.pdf

in the 'Member Services' section and follow
the instructions for posting or managing
your subscription. You will be asked
for your SWASFAA username and password.

QUESTIONS: Contact support at swasfaa.org