[Oasfaa] Decentralized Training

Becky Garrett bgarrett at uco.edu
Mon Nov 8 14:57:46 CST 2010

Please check the attached registration list and be sure you (or your school) registered for Decentralized Training on November 11, 2010.  If you are not registered and wish to attend, please reply to this email so that I may add you to the list.

If you have questions concerning registration, please contact me.

Thank you.

Becky Garrett
Assistant Director for Technical Services
Office of Student Financial Aid
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034
405-974-5325
Fax:  405-340-7658
bgarrett at uco.edu

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.