[Oasfaa] Reminder

Magee, Irala imagee at osrhe.edu
Fri Nov 12 11:57:24 CST 2010

This is a reminder that today, Friday, November 12 is the final deadline
for submitting fall 2010 OTAG award claims to our office for payment.
This includes new awards, reinstated awards, and supplemental requests
for students needing additional funds to complete the full disbursements
they are eligible to receive in the fall semester.

We need cooperation from all institutions in wrapping up fall OTAG
awarding and disbursement activities as quickly as possible to best
position us for making awarding decisions for spring 2011.  The OTAG
program appears to be slightly under committed.  We anticipate there
will be some funds available for new awards, and we will make an
announcement regarding a new FAFSA receipt cutoff for spring awards as
soon as we are in a position to do so.

Thank you so much for your help with this process!

Irala K. Magee

Director of Scholarship and Grant Administration

P.O. Box 108850

Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850

(405) 225.9378

Fax (405) 225-9392