[Oasfaa] Nov. 18 OASFAA Board Meeting - Moore-Norman Technology Center.

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Tue Nov 16 06:39:28 CST 2010

Hello everyone,
OASFAA's next Board meeting is this Thursday, 11/18/10. Here is the updated agenda . The meeting will begin at 10:00 AM.
All members are welcome to attend.

Dustin Davidson at Moore-Norman Technology Center has offered to host the meeting at the following location.

Moore- Norman Technology Center
Franklin Road Campus rm A122-123.
4701 12th Ave NW
Norman, OK 73069

The room is easiest to access if you enter the A entrance and go downstairs and take a left and it will be the 1st room on your right.

The Regents' staff have a conflict with our meeting time so they will not be able to meet with us as a group. They are going over some of the issues with me today and I will give you an update at our meeting.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
OASFAA President 2010-2011
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852