[Oasfaa] FSA: Oklahoma get together in Orlando - Chillin in Orlando

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Wed Nov 24 07:55:43 CST 2010

On behalf of OASFAA I would like to cordially invite you to:
 Chillin in Orlando - Oklahoma Ice Cream Social.

In the words of one of my favorite 80's TV shows...I love it when a plan comes together !

The Swan and Dolphin are filled to capacity so it has been very difficult to set an event due to limited space and high cost, but the staff at the location have been very diligent and we now have a time and place for our Oklahoma get together.

Event: Chillin in Orlando - Oklahoma Ice Cream Social
When: Wednesday, December 1st at 7:30 PM
Where: The Fountain - Eats and Sweets
            Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
            1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
            Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

Ice Cream Menu: http://swandolphinmeetings.com/menus/restaurant_menus/fountain/fountain_icecream.html

Diabetic or Lactose Intolerant - No problem...They have Ice Cream alternatives just for you.

One dessert will be covered for each Oklahoma representative.

Please wear your conference badge as this will identify you as the Oklahoma delegation for our get together.
Family and significant others are more than welcome to attend, however due to cost they will need to cover their dessert.

I look forward to seeing you all there :)

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
OASFAA President 2010-2011
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852