[Oasfaa] Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarships

Fair, Bryce bfair at osrhe.edu
Fri Sep 3 10:43:52 CDT 2010

The Scholarship Chair of the Downtown Oklahoma City Rotary Club asked
that we distribute the attached brochure about the Rotary Ambassadorial
Scholarships to encourage more students statewide to apply for the
scholarship.  Students can also contact their local Rotary Club and find
more information online at
http://www.rotary.org/en/StudentsAndYouth/EducationalPrograms/Ambassador
ialScholarships/Pages/ridefault.aspx

Bryce Fair

Academic-Year Ambassadorial Scholarships provide a flat grant of
US$26,000 for one academic year of study in another country. These
awards are intended to help defray costs associated with round-trip
transportation, tuition and other fees, room and board, and some
educational supplies.

Applications are due to our club by April 1, 2011 for the 2012 - 2013
school year.   I have attached a brochure, and you can find more
information on the Rotary website.

www.rotary.org

-Students and Youth

-Educational Programs

-Ambassadorial Scholarships

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  We really want
college students from throughout the state to have an opportunity to
participate in this amazing scholarship opportunity!

Kind regards,

Donna Lawrence

Scholarship Chair

Downtown OKC Rotary Club