[Oasfaa] OTAG Reminder

Magee, Irala imagee at osrhe.edu
Fri Sep 24 14:35:54 CDT 2010

This is a reminder that Friday, October 1 is the date by which all
institutions participating in the OTAG program must have submitted their
initial fall semester award claim.  As stated in the OTAG Timelines and
Procedures for 2010-2011, the president or chief executive officer at
any institution not meeting the October 1 deadline will be notified.

While October 1 is NOT the final deadline for submitting fall OTAG award
claims, we do request cooperation from all institutions in finalizing
their fall award claims as soon as possible.  The timeliness of award
claims submitted by institutions leads to the timeliness of OSRHE being
able to identify funds availability for spring semester awards and to
announce any change in the spring awarding cutoffs (currently 4/01/10
FAFSA receipt date and 1700 EFC).

Attached for your information is a spreadsheet that compares 2010-2011
award commitments as of today with final 2009-2010 awards and
expenditures for each institution.

If you need a pre-populated OTAG Award Claim Form, please send e-mail to
<mailto:reports at otag.org <mailto:reports at otag.org> >.

If you need a blank OTAG Award Claim Form template, you can go to
http://www.okhighered.org/admin-fac/FinAidResources/otag.shtml to
retrieve one.

We appreciate your assistance in delivering OTAG funds to Oklahoma's
students, and we appreciate your cooperation in finalizing your fall
OTAG award claims and disbursements as expeditiously as possible.
Please contact our office if you have questions or need assistance with
the OTAG award claim process.

Irala K. Magee

Director of Scholarship and Grant Administration

P.O. Box 108850

Oklahoma City, OK  73101-8850

(405) 225.9378

Fax (405) 225-9392