[Oasfaa] Administrative Cost Allowances

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Aug 16 10:11:05 CDT 2011

I haven't hear from many of you on this topic, but I have a feeling a lack of response isn't indicative of how important this issue could be.  Please take a few minutes to let me know how-or if-your institution uses these funds and how it would impact your office if the Administrative Cost Allowances were reduced or eliminated.

Thanks!
Mendy