[Oasfaa] Dept of Defense MOU ???

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Wed Dec 14 09:17:44 CST 2011

I have been handed the application for the DOD MOU and I really do not know very much about it. Are other schools entering into this agreement? Is it correct that we pay them to pay student's tuition and fees? Is this duplicated effort of the VA?  In other words, are they asking us to pay them so they can simply pay what VA is paying now (without our paying VA)? Will we have an enrollment cert process that will need to be completed w/ the DOD in addition to the VA if we sign the agreement?

As you can tell, I'm in the dark on this one and really need your assistance.  Please enlighten me so I can explain to my admin the details so that they can make a decision about participation.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Jonna