[Oasfaa] Fwd: 2011 SWASFAA Membership Renewal Email

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.edu
Wed Jan 19 09:56:16 CST 2011

>>> On 1/19/2011 at 9:53 AM, in message
<D48E5DB8A21E674F8246977ADFB89AB823C9712C9B at EXCHANGE.uco.local>, Scott
DeBoard <SDeBoard at uco.edu> wrote:

Good morning.  I hope your semester is off to great start.

It’s time for many of us to renew our institution’s annual SWASFAA
membership.  For no more than $200 a year, your institution has access
to SWASFAA resources, the website, and a number of training and
educational opportunities.

The SWASFAA membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.  If you
have not had the opportunity to renew your institution’s membership, we
encourage you to do so now.

1.Visit the SWASFAA website at www.swasfaa.org
2.From Member Services, select Member Application
3.Scroll to the bottom of the page and use the
selections under Application Option
4.Login to the system
5.Verify and revise contact information as needed
6.Click Continue
7.Select 2011 Institutional Membership based upon
institutional student enrollment
8.Click Continue
9.Review application
10.Click Submit Application
11.Remit Payment as instructed

Only one member from each institution need renew membership.  Please
review and revise the list of individuals associated with your
institution to assist us in keeping accurate records.

Please contact Scott DeBoard (sdeboard at uco.edu) should you encounter
any difficulties in completing your membership application.

We look forward to your institution’s continued participation and
involvement in SWASFAA.

Thank you,
2011 SWASFAA Membership Committee

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any