[Oasfaa] NASFAA attendance

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Mon Jul 11 11:22:04 CDT 2011

>From OU
Caryn Pacheco
Judi Voeller
Kathi Robinett
Tracey Duke
Shana Stanton
Crystal Cox
Doug Allen

Caryn v

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2011, at 11:14 AM, "Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC)" <Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>> wrote:

All, I hope you are finding some way to stay out of this unbearable heat!

The NASFAA conference is in Boston this year, and according to accuweather.com<http://accuweather.com>, they are enjoying low to mid 80’s this week and next.  I’ve checked it twice, because I just can’t believe it.  I can’t wait!

For those of you who will also be attending, I would love to know who makes up the Oklahoma delegation this year.  Please email me and let me know you will be attending.  With any luck, perhaps we can find a time and place to gather for a meal, or at least a snack.

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer
2011-2012 OASFAA President
Assistant Director