[Oasfaa] NASFAA attendance

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Mon Jul 11 11:42:29 CDT 2011

I'm attending Mendy.

Susan Prater
Director, Student Financial Services
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.2300

From: oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC)
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:13 AM
To: oasfaa at lists.onenet.net
Subject: [Oasfaa] NASFAA attendance

All, I hope you are finding some way to stay out of this unbearable heat!

The NASFAA conference is in Boston this year, and according to accuweather.com, they are enjoying low to mid 80's this week and next.  I've checked it twice, because I just can't believe it.  I can't wait!

For those of you who will also be attending, I would love to know who makes up the Oklahoma delegation this year.  Please email me and let me know you will be attending.  With any luck, perhaps we can find a time and place to gather for a meal, or at least a snack.

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer
2011-2012 OASFAA President
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>
http://www.ouhsc.edu/sfs/

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.