[Oasfaa] OASFAA Membership Reminder

Dustin Davidson Dustin.Davidson at mntc.edu
Wed Jul 27 13:53:36 CDT 2011

Greetings OASFAA, I hope everyone is doing their best to stay cool this summer.
I just want to remind everyone to renew/complete their OASFAA membership for the 11/12 year.

As a benefit of membership you will have access to the Membership Directory on the OASFAA web page. The password will change on September 1st this year and the new password will be sent to the Voting Representative once the membership is application process is complete.

If you have not yet become involved in the activities sponsored by the Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, now is a perfect time to learn about OASFAA and all that we do as an association.  If you are new to the idea of OASFAA, you can check out our website at http://www.oasfaaok.com/index.php.  If you are not signed up for the OASFAA electronic mailing list, you can find subscription instructions at http://www.oasfaaok.com/mailingList.php.

As OASFAA's Treasurer-elect for the 2011-2012 year, I am now in the process of requesting membership information.  Once you have read through the letter and, if necessary, checked out the website, if you still have questions, please feel free to contact me at dustin.davidson at mntc.edu<mailto:dustin.davidson at mntc.edu>  or (405)364-5763 ext 7209.

Please note that the SECOND page of the Application is REQUIRED this year to make sure we have an updated membership directory.
Also Note that Purchase Orders will NOT be accepted this year, we had a trial year last year and discovered the process to be too cumbersome.

Once again here is a list of your OASFAA Board for the 2011/2012 year if you should want to contact any of us.

President

Mendy Schmerer

(405) 271-2118

mendy-schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:mendy-schmerer at ouhsc.edu>

President Elect

Becky Garrett

University of Central Oklahoma

(405) 974-5325

bgarrett at uco.edu<mailto:bgarrett at uco.edu>

Past President

David Barron

Rogers State University

(918) 343-7852

dbarron at rsu.edu<mailto:dbarron at rsu.edu>

Secretary

Lori Perry

Rose State College

(405) 733-7424

lperry at rose.edu<mailto:lperry at rose.edu>

Treasurer

Carol Stanfield

Tulsa Community College

(918) 595-8473

cstanfield at tulsacc.edu<mailto:cstanfield at tulsacc.edu>

Treasurer Elect

Dustin Davidson

Moore Norman Technological Center

(405) 364-5763

ddavidson at mntechnology.com<mailto:ddavidson at mntechnology.com>

Delegate at Large

Mary Lou Bledsoe

Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology

(918) 293-5222

mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu <mailto:mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu>

Delegate at Large

Scott DeBoard