[Oasfaa] OASFAA awards

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Fri Jun 10 16:13:17 CDT 2011

All, I hope you are finding some way to stay cool in this wonderful Oklahoma weather!

The OASFAA Board is doing some polishing to our Policies and Procedures.  Included in this is an addition that will list a history of OASFAA awardees.  To ensure that the list is as comprehensive as possible, if you, or someone you know, has been awarded the:

Philo Brasher Award
Distinguished Service Award
Partner Award

Can you let me know?  Also, I will need to know what year it was that you received the award(s).

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Mendy Schmerer
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid