[Oasfaa] (no subject)

Main, Audra D. (HSC) Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:54:21 CDT 2011

April 1st is the deadline to register for the Spring 2011 OASFAA Conference.  You can register online at www.oasfaaok.com<http://www.oasfaaok.com/>.  There will be a $25 late fee added for any registrations received after this date.

I have attached a list of all participants registered for the conference.  If you have registered for the conference and your name is not on the list, please email me.

If you have registered for the conference and will not be able to attend, the deadline to cancel your registration with no charge will be April 1st.  If you need to cancel your registration, please contact Carol Stanfield at cstanfield at tulsacc.edu<mailto:cstanfield at tulsacc.edu>.

Sincerely-

Audra Main
Conference Chair

Audra Main