[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Conference Session Ideas

DeniseSullivan at discover.com DeniseSullivan at discover.com
Fri May 6 09:12:21 CDT 2011

Good day OASFAA-

As you are probably aware the annual SWASFAA conference will be held at
the Hard Rock Hotel in Tulsa, November 16-18, 2011.  As the conference
committee begins to build the agenda, we want to be sure to include issues
that are relevant and important to YOU!  So please think about ideas for
session topics that should be covered and email them to me at
denisesullivan at discover.com.

This is your opportunity to set the stage for a Rockin’ conference! Thanks
in advance for your input.

Denise Sullivan
SWASFAA Conference Committee Member
405.302.0101| Fax 405.302.0505
denisesullivan at discover.com

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential and
proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original.