[Oasfaa] Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP) Offices Closing at 3:00 Today

Gandy, Penny pgandy at ocap.org
Tue May 24 15:24:01 CDT 2011

In case this didn't come through the first time, we're resending it.

As a result of anticipated severe weather in the Oklahoma City area, the
OCAP offices are closed as of 3:00 today.  We anticipate being open
during normal business hours tomorrow, but will provide additional
information if needed.

Rick

Rick Edington, Executive Director
Oklahoma College Assistance Program*
a division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 3000
Oklahoma City, OK  73101-3000
405-234-4333  fax: 405-234-4551
TTY 1-800-522-8506

www.ocap.org
www.UCanGo2.org
www.OklahomaMoneyMatters.org

 <<Picture (Metafile)>> UCanGo2	 <<Picture (Metafile)>> OKMoneyMatters

* formerly known as the Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program

Note: This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof. In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including,
but not limited to the Privacy Act of 1974. If you are not the intended
recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information. If you have received this message in error, please
promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this communication
from your system.