[Oasfaa] FW: Regulatory Burden Survey

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Tue May 24 16:41:22 CDT 2011

I would encourage you to participate in this survey if possible.
Congress is asking for our input on regulatory burden so please take the opportunity to provide quality feedback to Congress and the Secretary of Education.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
OASFAA President 2010-2011
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852