[Oasfaa] Add to listserve

Bledsoe, Mary Lou mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:19:22 CST 2011

Please send out on the listserve:

I wanted to let you all know that the next OASFAA Board Meeting will be on Friday, November 18, 2011 at 11:00 a.m.  The meeting will take place following the SWASFAA Conference at the Hard Rock Hotel in Catoosa.  All OASFAA members are welcome to attend board meetings.

If you are unable to attend the meeting and have any issues you would like to see addressed by the board, you can contact myself or Scott Deboard.  As OASFAA Delegate's-At-Large we represent the members at board meetings.  You can email me at mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu<mailto:mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu> or Scott at sdeboard at uco.edu<mailto:sdeboard at uco.edu>.

Mary Lou Bledsoe
Director, Student Financial Services
OSU Institute of Technology

Mary Lou Bledsoe