[Oasfaa] First degree received in India

Diana Lee dlee at snu.edu
Fri Nov 11 14:29:08 CST 2011

Good Friday afternoon all:

I have a question that I would appreciate your input.  I have a student who
received his first degree in India.  Our registrar only accepted 90 hours
from the Indian school, so the student is pursuing a degree at our school.
 Would you award him Pell under these circumstances?

Thanks for your help.

--
Diana Lee
Director Financial Assistance

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."  Ben Franklin

***CONFIDENTIALITY***  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.