[Oasfaa] Fwd: NASFAA Conference Session Proposals

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.edu
Thu Oct 13 15:48:36 CDT 2011

>>> On 10/13/2011 at 3:26 PM, in message <20111013202645.14575.qmail at jera.pair.com>, <swasfaal at swasfaa.org> wrote:

Subject:  NASFAA Conference Session Proposals
List:  swasfaaL
Date:  October 13, 2011
From:  Alvina  Thomas
       athomas at ladelta.edu

-------------------------

Dear Colleagues:
The NASFAA Conference Committee invites you to please go to NASFAA's conference website and submit a conference session proposal for the 2012 Conference. If you do not wish to submit a formal proposal but have an idea for an interest session, let me know the idea and I will share with the Conference Committee at athomas at ladelta.edu. Thank you and I forward to receiving your ideas for conference sessions!

Sincerely,
Alvina Thomas
SWASFAA Regional Representative
for the NASFAA Conference

in the 'Member Services' section and follow
the instructions for posting or managing
your subscription. You will be asked
for your SWASFAA username and password.

QUESTIONS: Contact support at swasfaa.org