[Oasfaa] 2011 Decentralized Training - Oct 27 Last Day To Register

Main, Audra D. (HSC) Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu
Thu Oct 20 10:18:06 CDT 2011

You only have one week to register for the 2011 Decentralized Training.  Thursday, October 27, 2011 will be the last day to register.

Please review the attached list of institutions with the number that will be attending and make sure the number is correct and let me know if anyone has changed their minds on staying for lunch so OASFAA does not purchase a lunch for someone that is not planning to stay for lunch.  If you have e-mailed me and your institution and it is not on the list, I apologize, but let me know so I make sure I count anyone that plans on attending.

I have also attached a list of hotels as a couple of people have asked for this information.  NSU recommends to use Holiday Inn Express and their government rate is $77.00 plus tax.

The last thing I have attached is the directions to the campus.  We are in the Banquet Hall on the 2nd floor of the Administrative Services building (3100 E New Orleans St. Broken Arrow, OK).

Below is all the information for the Decentralized Training.

The topic for Decentralized Training will be Satisfactory Academic Progress-Regulations and Suggested Policies/Procedures to Guide Development and Implementation at the Institutional Level

When:                  Friday, November 4, 2011
Where:                 Northeastern State University - Broken Arrow Campus.
Trainers:              Jonna Raney - Director of Financial Aid, Oklahoma Baptist University
                                Jerome Wichert - Director of Financial Services, Southwestern Oklahoma State University

Schedule:            9:00 am - 11:30 am                          SAP
11:30 am - 12:00 pm                       Lunch (provided)
12:00 - 12:15 pm                              Break
12:15 pm - 2:45 pm                         Staff Development (Emotional Intelligence) - Mary Heid & Liz
                                                                                                Brandon, OCAP

You are encouraged to bring a copy of your SAP policy and a couple of examples you might have as there will be time for discussion during the training.

Audra Main
Financial Aid Counselor
1106 N. Stonewall, Room 301
Oklahoma City, OK 73117