[Oasfaa] VA Certification Results

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Fri Sep 16 13:31:55 CDT 2011

In case anyone is interested....
I received 35 responses. (Several commented that it still requires that they work closely w/ the Bursar or FA office for Yellow Ribbon students.)

25 schools process VA in the Registrar's office
6 process in the FA office
4 process in a VA or stu advisement office.

Jonna

>>> "Jonna Raney" <Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu> 9/16/2011 9:29 AM >>>
We are looking at moving our VA cert processes to the Registrar's office.  My opinion is that all of the cert info (enrollment, course validation and reporting of failed courses) are functions that belong in that office.  Of course, I'm getting a little push back from that office.

So, if you can just take a moment and let me know where it is now and if it has been moved since VA benefits are no longer considered fa or if you are planning to move it.

Thanks in advance for helping me build my case, :-)

Jonna