[Oasfaa] 2011 Decentralized Training

Myers, Lacy lmyers at ocap.org
Wed Sep 28 14:11:14 CDT 2011

Sending on behalf of Audra Main.

From: Main, Audra D. (HSC) [mailto:Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:45 PM
Subject: 2011 Decentralized Training

All -

Wanted to give everyone a heads up on Decentralized Training this year.
OASFAA will have the Decentralized Training with the topic being the
changes to Satisfactory Academic Progress on Friday, November 4, 2011 at
Northeastern State University - Broken Arrow Campus.  Our trainers will
have been trained by NASFAA's Training and Professional Development
Committee to present the latest information.  There will be no charge
for this training and lunch will be provided for attendees, compliments
of OASFAA.  Below is the tentative schedule:

9:00 am - 11:30 am                                          SAP

11:30 am - 12:00 pm                                       Lunch
(provided)

12:00 - 12:15 pm                                              Break

12:15 pm - 2:45 pm                                         Staff
Development (Emotional Intelligence)

We hope to see everyone there and will have further information with a
set schedule and directions in the near future.  Please don't hesitate
to contact me if you have any questions.

Audra Main

Financial Aid Counselor

1106 N. Stonewall, Room 301

Oklahoma City, OK 73117