[Oasfaa] GE reporting - DEADLINE today

Jonna Raney Jonna.Raney at okbu.edu
Fri Sep 30 10:12:04 CDT 2011

In case you slept thru the notices as I did, I thought it might be a good idea to post a reminder on our listserv.  If you have Gainful Employment programs, you must report info by Nov 15th.  However, if you do NOT have GE programs or you will be unable to meet the Nov 15th deadline, you MUST send email notification to the DOE today.

I am attaching the link to the notice from NASFAA news that got my attention this morning as well as the link to the instructions of how to notify the DOE if you do not have GE programs OR cannot meet the Nov 15th deadline to report your GE program info.

http://www.ifap.ed.gov/eannouncements/080911GESubmittingExplanationMissingIncompleteData.html
http://www.nasfaa.org/Main/Original_Content_Format/2011/ED_Confirms_Schools_Must_Notify_ED_by_Oct__1_if_They_Have_No_Gainful_Employment_Programs.aspx

Hope this helps,
Jonna