[Oasfaa] Fwd: Re: Conference Agenda and Handouts

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.edu
Tue Apr 10 16:04:15 CDT 2012

The agenda is on the website, but you may have trouble finding it.
First, click on "Inside OASFAA" at the top of the website.  Then click
Archived Documents on the left hand menu.  You will find the agenda in
the OASFAA Conference Agendas section.

I have attached the agenda to this email to make it easier for you. :)

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Hammontree
Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships
Francis Tuttle Technology Center
p (405) 717-4336
f (405) 717-4392

<722219535.385172.1334091434135.JavaMail.root at ms1.tctc.org>, Tami Garcia