[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Panelists

Marrujo, Jason jason.marrujo at okstate.edu
Mon Aug 13 09:49:12 CDT 2012

SWASFAA is looking for volunteers to serve as panelists at a number of our sessions at the conference this year.  If you or someone you know would be willing to serve as a panelist for one of the following subject areas please let me know.  Our panelists will be asked to share what they do in their office and serve as facilitators of discussion.

We are currently looking for panelist for:

                Return of Title IV Funds

                Satisfactory Academic Progress

                Professional Judgment

                Default Prevention

                Gainful Employment

                Verification

Also, as a reminder, we are still looking for proposals for sessions.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at a great SWASFAA conference!

Jason R. Marrujo
Interim Director
Assistant Director, Student Financial Services
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
1801 East 4th Street
Okmulgee, OK  74447

jason.marrujo at okstate.edu
office:  (918) 293-5288