[Oasfaa] LAST DAY TO REIGSTER FOR: OASFAA Spring 2012 Support Staff Training

Main, Audra D. (HSC) Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu
Wed Feb 29 10:10:38 CST 2012

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCD1DF.03928D30]

WHAT:  Spring 2012 Support Staff Training
WHEN:  Friday, March 9, 2012, Training 10:00 - 12:00, Lunch 12:00 - 1:00 (lunch will be provided), Training 1:00 - 3:00
WHERE:  Moore-Norman Technology Center, Franklin Road Campus, 4701 12th Avenue, Norman, Oklahoma
Cost:  FREE

This is an excellent opportunity for the Support Staff in your office to receive free Professional Training.

This year's training will be provided by OCAP and the topic is:

Communicating and Negotiating Your Success
This workshop will help participants improve their communication skills, learn negotiation techniques, understand their work style and impact their peers in a positive way.

Please respond to my email address, audra-main at ouhsc.edu<mailto:audra-main at ouhsc.edu>, the number of people attending from your institution by February 29, 2012.  This will provide me with an accurate lunch count.   OASFAA will be providing a free box lunch between the morning and afternoon sessions.

***I have attached the list of schools and the number of people that have contacted me to register.  If your school is not on the list or if the number is incorrect please let me know.

Audra Main
Financial Aid Counselor
OUHSC Financial Aid Office
1106 N. Stonewall, Suite 301