[Oasfaa] Aid Disbursement to students: Refunds

CStanfield at tulsacc.edu CStanfield at tulsacc.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:25:02 CST 2012

At Tulsa Community College we disburse after add/drop
Thanks
Carol Stanfield
Tulsa Community College
Financial Aid Processing Center Supervisor
3727 East Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115
918-595-8473

  From:       David Barron <dbarron at rsu.edu>

  To:         "oasfaa at lists.onenet.net" <oasfaa at lists.onenet.net>

  Date:       01/26/2012 11:05 AM

  Subject:    [Oasfaa] Aid Disbursement to students: Refunds

  Sent by:    oasfaa-bounces at lists.onenet.net

I would like to take a quick survey of at what point in the semester your
college or university releases refund of Title IV aid to students.

Before the start of the term

The first day of the term

After Drop Add

30 days after the start of the term

If you have the time I would  appreciate any comments on how this date
impacts your financial aid and Bursar office as well.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852
Fax: 918.343.7598

 [attachment "image001.jpg" deleted by Carol Stanfield/StuFinAid/tcc]