[Oasfaa] Call for Panelists

Marrujo, Jason jason.marrujo at okstate.edu
Tue Jul 3 16:27:41 CDT 2012

Greetings from the SWASFAA Conference Committee!
Our annual conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort in San Antonio, Texas November 14-16, 2012. Our theme is "Come Together Leave Stronger". This year, we hope to offer best practice panel sessions in addition to the sessions that will be given by the Department of Education and NASFAA. These sessions will cover hot topics such as R2T4, SAP, Verification, Default Management and Gainful Employment.
Our goal to put together a panel of speakers from various schools (2 year, 4 year, public, private, proprietary) and give the panel an opportunity to share their implementation or best practices in facilitating these programs. We hope to have 3-4 panelists per topic. If you are interested in participating as a panelist on one of these topics, please contact our conference committee members as follows:
R2T4: John Jefferson at jjeffers at sautech.edu<mailto:jjeffers at sautech.edu>
SAP: Jason Marrujo at jason.marrujo at okstate.edu<mailto:jason.marrujo at okstate.edu>
Verification: Erika Cox at erika.cox at utsa.edu<mailto:erika.cox at utsa.edu>
Default Management: Michelle Lukesh at michello at ad.nmsu.edu<mailto:michello at ad.nmsu.edu>
Gainful Employment: Leatrice Latimore at llatimor at suno.edu<mailto:llatimor at suno.edu>
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at erika.cox at utsa.edu<mailto:erika.cox at utsa.edu>. Thank you!

Jason R. Marrujo
Assistant Director, Student Financial Services
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
1801 East 4th Street
Okmulgee, OK  74447

jason.marrujo at okstate.edu
office:  (918) 293-5288