[Oasfaa] OASFAA Board Update

Becky Garrett bgarrett at uco.edu
Fri Jul 6 09:16:01 CDT 2012

As we start the 2012-2013 academic year we are facing many changes in the Financial Aid world.  I am sure everyone is adjusting their office processes and procedures to comply with all the new regulations.  As president of the Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators for 2012-13, I am looking forward to working with you this year and helping to keep our membership aware of the changes.  The OASFAA board is already looking ahead to our Spring 2013 conference and the many issues we hope to address through our General Sessions and Interest Sessions.   We plan on having a training session in the fall to assist our members in keeping up to date on the new regulations, and we will have support staff training in the spring.

At this time I would like to present the members of the board for the coming year:

                 President - Becky Garrett, University of Central Oklahoma
                 Past-president - Mendy Schmerer, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
                 President-elect - Lori Boyd, Oklahoma State University
Secretary - Mary Lou Bledsoe, Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
                 Treasurer - Dustin Davidson, Moore Norman Technology Center
                 Treasurer-elect - Audra Main, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
                 Delegate-at-large (2 year term) - Jonna Raney, Oklahoma Baptist University
                 Delegate-at-large (1 year term) - Karen Jeffers, Tulsa Community College

Contact information for the board members is available in the directory on the OASFAA website.  Please feel free to contact either me or the Delegates-at-large if you have questions or concerns for the organization.

I hope everyone is having a great summer.  I look forward to seeing some of you at the NASFAA conference in Chicago later this month.

Becky Garrett
President, Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University, Box 162
Edmond, Oklahoma
bgarrett at uco.edu<mailto:bgarrett at uco.edu>
405.974.5325

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.