[Oasfaa] Citizens Caring for Children

Boyd, Lori lori.boyd at okstate.edu
Wed Mar 21 09:18:42 CDT 2012

Citizens Caring for Children provides clothing, shoes, bags, books and school supplies to more the 3,600 foster children each year.  In addition, the organization provides mentors to foster children.

Our project this spring for Citizens Caring for Children will be to collect gifts cards to be used by the mentors for the children.

I have attached a spreadsheet listing the teams for this year's competition.

When you are out at this weekend, please pick up a gift card or two to support the mentoring program at Citizen's Caring for Children.

Lori Boyd
Conference Chair