[Oasfaa] SAP academic plan form

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Thu May 10 08:37:49 CDT 2012

I'm wondering if anyone has an electronic Academic Plan form for your Academic Plan committee, dean or whoever to use when determining an plan for a student who is being placed on probation (after the approved appeal.) I'd like for it to calc GPA based on the hours and gpa projected, etc but am interested in whatever is out there. Apparently, those completing my academic plans are finding it too complicated to use one of the on-line calculators. :)

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to share,
Jonna Raney