[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Conference Presentations

Marrujo, Jason jason.marrujo at okstate.edu
Thu Nov 8 16:59:29 CST 2012

Subject:  SWASFAA Conference Presentations
List:  swasfaaL
Date:  November 8, 2012
From:  Erika Cox
       erika.cox at utsa.edu<mailto:erika.cox at utsa.edu>

-------------------------

Greetings!
Are you ready for the conference next week? Check out our agenda and session summaries (attached) to decide which sessions you'd like to attend. Peruse our conference site http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/conferences/toc_conferences.html to view some of our session offerings and download the PowerPoints to the some of presentations.

As you may remember, this is a casual conference. Jeans are welcome so dress comfortably! The forecast is predicting cooler weather in the evenings (lows in the 40s) with mild temperatures during the day.

Are you ready for our evening Woodstock Deck Party? We plan to jam out to music and karaoke under the Texas stars while enjoying fabulous food and company. What would a Woodstock party be without costumes? Wear your hippie-best at our evening event on Thursday night.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at erika.cox at utsa.edu<mailto:erika.cox at utsa.edu>. I look forward to seeing you there!

Erika
Conference Chair
University of Texas at San Antonio
210-458-7295
erika.cox at utsa.edu<mailto:erika.cox at utsa.edu>

Click the link to view the attachment

Attachment 1:  Conference Agenda
http://www.swasfaa.org/ListLock/ffDhB3rgdpBPmxtn.pdf

Attachment 2:  Session Descriptions
http://www.swasfaa.org/ListLock/gQLzq2SsksEphCrb.pdf

Attachment 3:  60s Van
http://www.swasfaa.org/ListLock/75Uk62KS7rXxc8dd.jpg

Jason R Marrujo, M.S.
Manager, Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
College of Osteopathic Medicine
1111 W. 17th St.
Tulsa, OK  74107
Office:      918.561.8278