[Oasfaa] Direct Loans, The Rest of the Story

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Nov 20 14:07:59 CST 2012

All, for those of you who attended the OASFAA sponsored training on November 2nd, thank you for traveling to Norman for it.  I had several people ask for my notes on the Direct Loans portion of the training.  The NASFAA Training and Professional Development Committee put together a great Instructor's Guide, so I didn't have much to add to it in the way of my own notes.  But, the few things I did reference, I compiled into the attached Word document.

I have also attached the Instructor's Guide for your use, if you feel it necessary.  The materials are copyrighted, so just understand all the nuances that come with using or reproducing the information directly from the Guide.

And on a reflective note, I'm thankful to work with such an amazing group of colleagues who I can call my friends.  Blessings to everyone this holiday season!

Mendy Schmerer
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301