[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Retirement Award Recognition

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Tue Oct 9 11:03:52 CDT 2012

List:  swasfaaL
Date:  October 9, 2012
From:  Laura Coponiti
       lcoponiti at usao.edu

-------------------------

It is time to recognize our retired or retiring colleagues for their
outstanding service to our profession and to SWASFAA.

Please submit the names of all individuals who are current SWASFAA members
who are retiring or did retire from our profession this year.  The retirment
needs to have taken place between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012.

Please submit the names to me by Monday October 22, 2012.

Thanks,
Laura Coponiti
2012 Awards Committee

in the 'Member Services' section and follow the instructions for posting or
managing your subscription. You will be asked for your SWASFAA username and
password.

QUESTIONS: Contact support at swasfaa.org