[Oasfaa] OASFAA Four Year Sector Session

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:04:50 CDT 2013

Good Morning  All Four Year Schools,

I used the OASFAAS listserv to contact the 4 year schools.  If you are a four year school and if you have a subject/issue/question you would like discussed at our 4 year sector meeting scheduled on Wednesday at 4:45 - 5:30, please email me to bring up during that time.  Becky asked me to moderate the 4 year sector session.

Please note that there is also a Breakout session scheduled on Wednesday,  3:30 - 4:30 by software used; Banner, Datatel, Poise, Power Faids, and EDExpress in case you want to bring up software related issues at that time.

Thanks.

Susan Prater
Director, Student Financial Services
University of Central Oklahoma