[Oasfaa] Financial aid Staff and Salary Information

Marilyn Schwarz mschwarz at mscok.edu
Fri Aug 2 09:26:01 CDT 2013

Greetings!

I know everyone is busy getting ready for the fall semester but I could
really use your assistance.  If you have an Associate Financial Aid
Director or Assistant Financial Aid Director position on your staff, please
let me know what qualifications you require for the position and what
salary you provide.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.  Have a great weekend!

--
*Marilyn Schwarz*
Financial Aid Director
mschwarz at mscok.edu

 "Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"