[Oasfaa] Perkins Survey

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Thu Dec 19 10:03:00 CST 2013

I'm evaluating our Perkins processes and would like to see how other Perkins schools do things.

1. Do you do paper or electronic Perkins prom notes? (Don't laugh. I've been trying to go electronic for years, but the current office that takes care of this function won't go for it.)

2. Which office is responsible for getting students to sign Perkins prom note and complete their entrance?

3. Which office is responsible for the reporting of Perkins to the DOE/EFSI/other third party provide?

Thanks in advance for your assistance! (As you can prob tell, I'm trying to build a case to make some changes to bring us into the 21st century. :))

Jonna Raney