[Oasfaa] OASFAA Spring 2013 conference - SAVE THE DATE!!

Nancy Vollertsen nvollertsen at uco.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:47:24 CST 2013

SAVE THE DATE!!!  The Spring 2013 OASFAA conference will be held April 17-19 at the Renaissance Hotel in Tulsa. The theme this year is "Clues to Solving the Mysteries of Financial Aid". Accordingly the Thursday night dinner/entertainment will be a Mystery Dinner Theater, and you won't want to miss it!

This conference promises to the best ever! We have already confirmed that Justin Draeger, President of NASFAA , will be our opening session speaker and everyone who has heard him says he is excellent. We have also got a commitment from Kevin Campbell to do the Federal Updates and hopefully a breakout session or two. The Program Committee is working hard to pull together a variety of interesting and informative breakout sessions and we know you'll learn a lot from each of them.

Registration information will be available soon. Please put these dates on your calendar and join us for a worthwhile and fun conference, meeting new people and visiting with old friends. Oh yeah, and learning about financial aid!

Nancy Vollertsen
Program Chair

Nancy Vollertsen
Counselor